Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dolphin LO

San Diego Whale/Dolphin Watch! More details below. Thanks for looking!





These are more pics from CA; Whale/Dolphin watch. It was so amazing to watch the dolphins play on the side of the ship! I felt like they put on a show just for me!!! When I 1st saw them, they weren't that close. I really wanted them to come closer & by the time I blinked a gray/white one jumped up right beside the ship! My camera was in my hand, but I forgot to push the button. It was like 5 of them jumping, twirling, & talking. By the time I remembered to snap the pic, he was going back in the water. I'm so glad I got a couple of pictures. My dad's wife was able to get the on video. Thanks for looking.

Carts used: Everyday Paperdolls & Pooh Font Set
Have a blessed & peaceable day~
Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment