Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthday Card & LO Gift

Hello! What a week this has been! I thank God for keeping me. This week hasn't been easy, BUT it's been worth it! Ive been working on a lot of projects this week, on top of my regular responsibilities! This 1st one is a card for one of my daycare babies who turned the BIG 2 over the weekend! Carts used: Doodlecharms & Plantin Schoolbook (?). This 2nd project is for my father's birthday! I wanted to send something different with the card I made (I forgot to take a picture of & it's off to CA)! I did a LO of us zip lining at the Wild Animal Zoo for Christmas. This was so much fun, I'm ready to do it again! Carts used: Animal Kingdom, Everyday Paper Dolls & Jasmine

Thanks for looking!

Have a blessed & peaceable day~
Nikkie

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout! You know, I have a praying hands cut.file on my blog you might be interested in. Stop by and download it if you'd like.

    http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. no zip lining for me!!! Great layout!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete