Thursday, February 25, 2010

Encouragement Card


Hi!
This is a pinwheel card that I made for a very close friend, who also works in childcare! Working with children is an rewarding experience and at times, it can be a little challenging. I thought of her today and decided to make her an encouragement card. I pray she likes it. I watched a video on how to make it. It was very simple and fun to make. Carts used: Plantin Schoolbook; as well as cuttlebug and stamps. This technique was different for me, it's like a post card; flip it over and the Footprints is on the back. The base is 5.5x5.5!
this is the site for video: stamperdog.com
Thanks for looking!

Have a blessed & peaceable day~
Nikkie

2 comments:

  1. I've made a few of these cards. I just love them and yours is beautiful. I found my way here from the Criuct MB. You can see my pinwheel card on my blog.
    http://imneverbored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, great projects! I signed up to follow you. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete